Tracking and Managing Relocation Costs
To help you track -- and control -- the costs associated with the relocation process, your company’s Relocation Counselor initiates the required steps:
- Assists your relocated employee and family with the completion of all forms required to account for expenses during a job-related move
- Obtains necessary approvals for receiving reimbursement and qualifying for gross-up of certain costs
- Introduces customized "relocation expense report" forms to account for all expenditures during a job-related move
- Audits all completed forms prior to entering information in the "employee expense tracking system"
- Sets up an "employee relocation advance/reimbursement account" based on a projected estimate of move-related costs
- Audits each request for reimbursement against allowable relocation-policy items prior to payment
- Helps with the completion and submission of all required paperwork
Our Company |
Transferee Services |
Copyright 2000 The Relocation Group. Web site designed by Electric Vine Interactive.